for almost a whole week i have had the burning desire to be more intentional. i don't suppose this feeling will fade with the passing days. i need to be more intentional.
I think I understand. You want to be more intentional!
To further explain... You want what the Apostle Paul wanted: to speak what you mean to speak, to do what you mean to do. Definition - done by intention or design: intended. (Miriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary) Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think I understand. You want to be more intentional!
To further explain... You want what the Apostle Paul wanted: to speak what you mean to speak, to do what you mean to do. Definition - done by intention or design: intended. (Miriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary) Correct me if I'm wrong.
6 Comments:
elaborate...?
I think I understand.
You want to be more intentional!
To further explain...
You want what the Apostle Paul wanted: to speak what you mean to speak, to do what you mean to do.
Definition - done by intention or design: intended. (Miriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary)
Correct me if I'm wrong.
P.S. That was JSR :)
P.S. That was JSR :)
I think I understand.
You want to be more intentional!
To further explain...
You want what the Apostle Paul wanted: to speak what you mean to speak, to do what you mean to do.
Definition - done by intention or design: intended. (Miriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary)
Correct me if I'm wrong.
OOPS! I keep messing up! hehe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home