dont itch!
some people, God blesses with boils...me, i get hives. :)
hmm...i wish i had a piece of broken pottery to scratch with just like job (2:8). oh, that would be nice. :)
the benedryl is kickin' in...hopefully i don't "overdose" like adelaide did last summer and sleep through not only devos, but seeing as how im in school...my classes. haha. ;)

4 Comments:
Is that why you weren't in English Lit today, teammate?
So you've got hives, huh. Is it contagious? Thats what my mother always got when we left the house. That was probably a TMI. Yours Sincerely, #152
Overdosing is no laughing matter! "Groggy" is only the tip of the iceberg. I hope your delirium served as a catalyst to being MORE SENSITIVE to others in their disabled states.
Hmmm... Chicken Pox, Pink Eye, and now hives, there are a lot of itchy people in my life. Just beware of the poison Ivy I was itchy two years ago after the missions conference thanks to Camp Wynola. (I loath that place due to the intchy oils of its plants)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home