version 2.2
posted by Mo @ 8/29/2005 2 Comments
hmm .. I can't wait till I come home to visit and get to "chill" at the apartment eleven. I've heard great reviews. I miss you tons, my frijole (pronounced with a J sound not the silent J).
Why would you ever want to do such a thing -- to cut off the very instrument of living and breathing? No, indeed not. Not even in the darkest hour.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
hmm .. I can't wait till I come home to visit and get to "chill" at the apartment eleven. I've heard great reviews.
I miss you tons, my frijole (pronounced with a J sound not the silent J).
Why would you ever want to do such a thing -- to cut off the very instrument of living and breathing? No, indeed not. Not even in the darkest hour.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home