early morning
the big before thanksgiving break send off began at 5:15 in the am.
pray for krista as she obediently serves God whole-heartedly in Poland these next 10 days...
pray for chc's girls soccer team as they head to florida for nationals...
the RA team now short handed, 3 girls and an RD, one of those girls, my RA partner...pray for those of us left behind. :)

2 Comments:
hey kid,
could you email me your and brandon ide's mailing addresses? i'd really appreciate it. thanks a bunch!
-L.
HisStarletalone@aol.com
Hey kiddo (hehe)
Just thinking about you, and your crazy self. I enjoyed being a part of the CHC chess club with you last night. We may be nerds but at least we're good at it. I think I still have some powdered sugar stuck up there. - Kiber
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home