Sunday, October 17, 2004

when superman escorts a powerpuff girl

well the infamous sadie hawkins has come and gone. after two location changes, we ended up in the luxurious ryan athletic center (gym). for last minute preparations, it was well done. i have no doubt that most who attended had an "off the hook" good time! we played games, ate grub, and even had an award given for the best costume. it seems every year the outfits get more and more original. perhaps sadies could possibly, almost sorta be considered a chc version of a halloween party. my digital camera was not up to par and so the few pics i have, aren't quality, but they may just give a miniscule glimpse of the fun, memorable times. i did take hard copy pictures as well...so when i get those developed, i will scan and post 'em, (for the full effect)! now...about my date...we went with a group as super heroes. the girls were powerpuffs, Cameron was an amazing Clark Kent look alike, and the two other guys were hulk and spiderman. it would be safe to say that Cam & i totally enjoyed one another's company, and had some good laughs, however, the "see ya later" seemed somewhat awkward for some reason...hmm...oh well. anyway, so ends another annual sadie hawkins...good thing there's a good month and a half before banquet season begins, and this time *with a sigh of relief* the guys ask the girls! [ clicking on the pics below allows for a bigger, clearer view ]

5 Comments:

At Sun Oct 17, 07:52:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I do agree that the costumes were quite the riot. But if it were my decision (wink, wink) those crazy cool secret service people would have won the contest. Despite the fun time being goofy with friends, I am content that the whole escapade has come to a halt. I mean, how would I be able to study for my midterms if they hadn't? :)

 
At Sun Oct 17, 07:55:00 PM PDT , Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

I'm so sure, Ms. I-have-to-go-do-homework-so-I-can't-have-any-fun-with-you. Get going on your essay!

 
At Sun Oct 17, 08:49:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Hey, good looking!
Nice dress!
Where did you get that getup!
So maybe you and i cold hook up sometime and go to the yougurt mill?

And you can wear that little Blue dress.
Haha

Happy day.

The Green Gummy Bear

 
At Sun Oct 17, 09:47:00 PM PDT , Blogger Brittany Keener said...

it's green ...

 
At Tue Oct 19, 09:58:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you're right. I CAN post anonymously. Haha.

--Anonymous (a.k.a. Quinley)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home