hall brawl
it all started when internet addict jenna "salsa" rebik (who happens to live two doors down) would not stop wasting precious hw time chatting in a chatroom of ihc friends. i interrupted the procrastination session and closed the chatroom window after a battle for the computer seat. being the compulsive addict that she is, she was playfully furious and began trying to wrestle me out of her room, in seconds we were out in the hall, with girls coming out of their rooms to watch. after i took her down, her pride being hurt, she posted on her xanga site an inaccurate entry of the take down, and began bragging and laughing. (tonight jenna learn that pride comes before a fall). soon enough another wrestling match heated up and she was down yet again. girls came up the stairs and started screaming how they were hungry and it was decided that it would be funny to stop girls on their way to the restroom and tickle them till they peed their pants, while Hawk Nelson blared in the background. [results cannot be shared.] having cabin fever they then decided it would be funny to take the french vanilla air freshener from the restroom and spray my room. after snatching the can from them and spraying them down 3 times as bad, and in turn getting lysoled in the neck by jenna, i locked her out of her room and had the last laugh. haha! time for hall devos...gee whiz, i am abundantly blessed to be an RA (with keys to all their rooms) ;)

6 Comments:
Dude,
You rock!
Thats what Jenna Salsa Rebik should get for not giving KATIE $100.00.
Anyway I heard that jenna often stands in her doorway looking on at all, but does not usually get in on the "action".
I believe that having an R.A. who pushes one to apply themselves to their studies and also to get them in on the Hall Activies is just what the Doc. ordered.
Sometimes its the little things in life that mean the most.
life is not made up of one steady beat; it is, instead,a rhythm that is sometimes fast, sometimes slow.
Life is not made up of great sacrifices and duties but of little things: in which
smiles and kindness given habitually are what win and preserve the heart.
A man’s true life is not made up of the things
he owns, no matter how rich he may be.
life is not made up of unequivocal
victories and catastrophic failures but of tiny wins and losses.
Besides there was much more important things to do and people to hang with than chatting online IHC folks.
P.S. have a wonderful, blessed day:)
Love,
The Green Gummy Bear
First of all, Sonia, Jenna had only been talking to us for like two minutes when you wrestled her down!
Second, you anonymous commenter, there is nothing better than chatting with IHC friends. Nothing.
Umm .. nothing? How about wrestling them? hmm? Oh, and sweet Frijole of mine .. don't abuse your power! Shame on you, evil thinking! lol. Maybe I will drop out of LU and go to CHC and you can be my RA ........
Nah!
I've been informed that I am expected to comment on this hideously inaccurate summary of the night we had the "hall brawl." I hope that none of you observers fully believe Bean's perspective of what happened. Let me explain... first off, I am not merely a "doorway observer" as Green Gummy bear put it, and I was not bragging and laughing when I wrote my entry on "nailing Sonia (Beans) Saenz" to the floor. I am working till that day when I will take Frijole down and that she will have to admit it. P.S. Booyah! P.P.S. this is salsa.
jenna "salsa" rebik you totally make me smile! im soo glad you're on my hall and make it a point to have a good time with us and eat lots of popcorn!
Oh, you mean burnt popcorn...ha ha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home