version 2.2
posted by Mo @ 10/17/2004 5 Comments
Awe!!!!!!!!!!!!! My school stinks. We got nothing. You would think after so much STRESS on finding your future spouse at LU they would help push it along the way .. lol. Oh well.
Ew. I don't like that picture of me. I look like a blind secret service person. Good times.
no j.s.r. you look hot! ;)
Who is the geronimo guy? Not the Geronimo who worked at camp is it???
yup thats kaloni, ya big silly...sorry if i spelled the name wrong but yeah alika's bro
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Awe!!!!!!!!!!!!! My school stinks. We got nothing.
You would think after so much STRESS on finding your future spouse at LU they would help push it along the way .. lol. Oh well.
Ew. I don't like that picture of me. I look like a blind secret service person. Good times.
no j.s.r. you look hot! ;)
Who is the geronimo guy? Not the Geronimo who worked at camp is it???
yup thats kaloni, ya big silly...sorry if i spelled the name wrong but yeah alika's bro
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home