ode to adelaide
i've decided death to xanga, for the reason that my indiana friend adelaide cannot comment b/c she is a blogger. when it came to picking the address to this brand spankin' new blog, she decided that "frijoles & queso" would be appropriate. after a good chuckle i couldn't help but agree. sir wyatt suggested in an email that it should be "beans & cheese" (which is essentially the same thing) b/c "beans, (your life) melted together with everyone else and stories, the cheese". that's quite creative, eh? anyway, it comes down to the fact that this is all for you dearest adelaide.

2 Comments:
Ahhh, welcome. Not that I am the old man of the mountain, but it's good to have you :) and please dont call me "sir wyatt" an old staff named Barratt used to call himself "Sir Barratt" I just feel dirty (ask arrow about him). I look forward to reading your junk. And thanks for the props on the naming of your blog.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're here!!! Welcome home, my friend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home