Monday, May 2, 2005

so long, farewell

matt and donald took digory and lucy to live in freedom...
boy, it sure was a difficult decision...
they will be missed by not only me, but the entire hall, as well as jonathan morse and the others who enjoyed playing with them in the courtyard...
a solemn farewell, beloved digory and lucy...

5 Comments:

At Mon May 02, 04:24:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now keb and i will have to find another way to entertain ourselves. i think those red vines will be just the trick! even though, we will always have our fond memories of digs and luc. ok, this sounds like i'm at a funeral...been to enough of those. anyway, i must be studying c.s. lewis and mere christianity. YUCK!

 
At Mon May 02, 05:10:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess I'll miss those poisonous, slimy critters. But I WON'T miss watching them eat their own skin. Now you and Digs can start over with a new pet :)
Most sincerely, Anne J. Keber

 
At Mon May 02, 06:44:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this picture before or after Digory ate his own skin?...

 
At Mon May 02, 07:51:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?! We did not discuss this! How on earth did you come to this decision?!

PS: I think we should consider raising a seeing-eye dog. You get to start out with six-week-old puppies!!!

 
At Wed May 04, 11:46:00 AM PDT , Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

WHAT?!?

You gave them AWAY!?!?

I did not get to say good-bye.

;(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home