Tuesday, April 12, 2005

just for k-lean

sorry k-lean i should have posted this one first. ;)
inbetween the two hotties k-lean (katie) and keb (jenna).
also known as my two most frequent "comment"ers. :)

7 Comments:

At Tue Apr 12, 06:56:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ladies all look lovely. sonia, that color particularly suits you i think.

 
At Tue Apr 12, 03:10:00 PM PDT , Blogger Brittany Keener said...

it really does.

 
At Tue Apr 12, 04:42:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesssssssss, there is now a picture of me on your blog!!

 
At Tue Apr 12, 10:04:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i forgot, sorry i tilted my head the wrong way, i did not receive the memo in time!!

 
At Tue Apr 12, 11:26:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does that mean?

 
At Thu Apr 14, 12:09:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it means, sonia and jenna's heads are going one way, and mine is going the other

 
At Thu Apr 14, 01:11:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me.
Actually, I look a bit like a retard. I wanted to show the pink flower in my hair and I realized that I was on the wrong side so I just overdid the tilting thing. (yeah, that's my crazy thought process). Sincerely, ???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home