jenna's cookie
andrew, jesus (hey-suess), jenna, and i headed to church promptly after supper. jesus offered us dessert, they were generic-looking cookies. you know the vanilla kind with vanilla frosting in the middle that you buy with the store brand name on the wrapper. thanks to my obsessive compulsive teeth brushing habit that leads me to brush my teeth after every meal and at a minimum of 4 times a day (mainly i just like the minty fresh taste), i declined the generous offer. at first jenna refused as well. but after the guys would not cease in the giving of said cookies, jenna being the pleasing, kind person she is, accepted and ate every last bit.
sonia (frijole): how's the cookie?
jenna (salsa): it's okay, its kinda soft
sonia: its probably one of those 99 cent store brands and its been sitting on the shelf...is it jesus?
jesus: actually its a dog biscuit!
jenna: nut-uh!!!!!!
andrew: yeah it is! we got it at the doggy bar in petco!
everyone laughed. jenna dry-heaved and stuffed her mouth full of mints.
next time you see jenna ask her if she wants a snack. :)

10 Comments:
lol
Oh my GOSH! You didn't! Yes...you very much did. Now that I'm over the initial shock of being told what I supposedly ate, I'm still not actually convinced that it was in fact a dog biscuit. Its probably just a school-wide joke on Jenna. Ohh the conspiracies...
- Anne J. Keber
I am not a fan of this Jesus you speak of. He will never find a date in that town again! I shall defend Jenna's honor to the end!
Ewwwww, Jenna... you ate a doggie biscuit!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sonia, we need to write a book...cookie...ipod...the list is endless.
Aren't you funny....K-LEAN.
No books, no more "Jenna" blogs, and definately no more cookies.
Most Sincere, Anne. J. Keber
P.S. I just e-mailed this to my fam to let them know some of the stupid things I end up doing...
jenna, it will be a best-seller, we'll even give you some of the profits!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home