Thursday, December 9, 2004

replenished fuel

as i continued writing another paper...i stopped and stared at it. pondered for a moment. then came to the astonishing realization that i really dont mind writing papers anymore. it doesnt matter that its a ridiculous time of the morning. and i've past the stage where coffee is no longer a necessity...im just wide awake all throughout these long grueling hours. the stress and frustration of the events that resulted in a mandatory meeting tonight may have perhaps fueled this new tolerance of these final assignments. good thing too, b/c this day has for me two finals followed by 5 papers to write and a presentation all due for my two finals on friday...come 12:35 friday afternoon...i have an appointment with my pillow.

9 Comments:

At Thu Dec 09, 11:32:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do me a favor...tell your pillow I say "Hi" because I won't be seeing him till wednesday. - JSR

 
At Thu Dec 09, 02:26:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and we never saw sonia again...

 
At Thu Dec 09, 09:50:00 PM PST , Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

Keep going, teammate! I've only got two more to go myself, and I am all papered out.

PS- I must live on this hall next semester with you and the K-lean and Jenna and the person "who's not Jenna". You guys are having too much fun.

PPS- What is this about Jenna kissing a boy...? I must hear this story sometime soon....

 
At Fri Dec 10, 12:20:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking on behalf of Jenna I would just like to say...SHE WAS NOT KISSING A BOY! Thank you.

 
At Fri Dec 10, 12:27:00 AM PST , Blogger Mo said...

a picture speaks a thousand words...heh heh ;)

 
At Fri Dec 10, 11:37:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

those of us who are on student senate here at chc received an invitation to a senate christmas party, which will be on sunday night. on the invitation was a picture of jenna kissing a boy.

 
At Fri Dec 10, 01:02:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-lean...I know thats you! Everyone who knows Jenna, knows that she will never kiss a boy...well, not until a long time...like when she's been married for a couple years. She especially woudn't be kissing a boy who wears trousers and looks like Alfalfa from The Little Rascals.

 
At Fri Dec 10, 07:21:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Persevere, Beans! 16 more days!!!

 
At Mon Dec 13, 12:40:00 AM PST , Blogger Posie said...

thank you! i did have a good birthday. i got a laptop! woo! my best present, though, was definitely the appearance of my favorite person on the planet. ::swoon:: yeah, love = being a silly girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home