thankful of God's endless waves of mercy, grace, and forgiveness...in my heart i have this passionate desire to be more like Jesus...it surfaces only to be smothered time and time again by my resurrecting flesh...it is the epitome of frustration.
why is it so difficult to show my neighbors (who i am to love), that i am broken and bleeding...that sometimes im just barely still breathing
...for isnt love suppose to be vulnerable?...and i really want to love you...

2 Comments:
Hmmmmmm... sounds cryptically deep and thoughtful. You always seemed to be rather introspective when it came to your inner psyche. Cool stuff I hope. Anyways, I haven’t been to this site in quite a while. Checked out your Xanga site and found this one. Good grief... long time no see. Hope all is well and IHC is going awesome. Have a great Fourth-of-July you patriotic nut.
Dearest Sonia,
I have not even thought about this sight for some time until this moment. Even as you posted that you want to learn to be more vulnerable, I wanted to thank you for the encouragment you gave me to show my true self, weaknesses and all. I've actually started to put effort into being vulnerable with others so that Christ may be glorified through me. Already I see that He's using my willingness to do this and I'm blessed with amazing conversations and better friendships bc of it. Geez, this sounds like a Dear Abby colum. Anyways, I don't feel like writing my name...so, just know that it's the girl who has those infamous Beach Toes ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home